Repeat prescriptions for regular medications must be requested by using the Manage My Health patient portal. Please allow 2 working days for this service. This service is only available for long term medications and not all medications will be able to be requested this way. If you have any doubt, please talk to the practice nurse.
If you do not have Manage My Health please phone reception to sign up or activate your account, to be able to order future prescriptions.
For an urgent prescription, please phone 04 801 5228 and ask to speak to a nurse.
- Repeat prescription charge $25.00
- Urgent / Same day collection $35.00
The renewal of a regular prescription involves the doctor reviewing your medical records to consider if a renewal without a consultation is appropriate. It is not a substitute for a face to face consultation. You and your doctor will have agreed on the minimum interval between consultations for review of your regular medication. Typical intervals are three, six or twelve monthly. Age, complexity and number of health problems and medications all contribute to this decision.
- We will only telephone regarding your prescription if we need to ask you a question.
- All prescriptions will be sent electronically to a pharmacy of your choice
- You will receive a text when your prescription has been sent to your pharmacy
- If you have not advised us of your pharmacy you will be sent an auto generated text asking you to select your pharmacy